The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) suite that Woodbury Consulting Partners provides is the market leading solution to enable “digital transformation of your enterprise”. It allows the end-to-end management of enterprise content right from capture to disposition. It delivers contextual information to business stakeholders for improved collaboration, smarter decision making and enhanced customer satisfaction.The Enterprise Content Management solution provides the flexibility to access or deliver content over Mobile and Cloud creating a highly connected and digital workplace. It offers a robust US DoD 5015.2 certified Records Management System to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements around management of records.
Key Components of the ECM Suite
- Version controls, document check-in / check-out, collaborative authoring and metadata management.
- Easy document linking
- Performance tabs and intelligent audit trails
- User specific document views and annotation
- Virtual Repository Services to orchestrate multiple content repositories across enterprise to deliver context based content views
- Rich text and Semantic analytics based on native and third party integrations
- Interoperability supported by CMIS compliance
- E-signatures for digitally signing documents
- Simplified search with filters and sorting
- Enables storage, management and delivery of audio/video content
Capture & Image Processing
The Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) suite utilizes smart tools to ensure that vital enterprise information from documents, files, emails and the web are captured and leveraged effectively.
- Multichannel capture solution for capture of information from MFPs, emails, social media channels and office applications. It facilitates digital content transformation and delivery of content
- Enterprise scanning solution for capture from physical documents with support for distributed, centralized and web based scanning, OCR, ICR and BarCode extraction
- Mobile capture solution built on NEMF with advanced imaging and extraction capabilities for capture on the go. Offers automatic image enhancements and geo-fencing capabilities
- State of the art solution for extraction of information from structured, semi-structured and unstructured documents printed and hand-written documents. Supports optical machine characters and MICR fonts
The product suite also supports import of documents from other sources like Email, MS office, Windows Hot Folder, Fax server, Portals, FTP, Business Applications and CSV Based Import utilities.
Workflow and Business Process Management
The ECM suite intelligently orchestrates the flow of content within the enterprise by leveraging a robust process based framework. It effectively manages Document Centric Workflows from the point of content origination to the final delivery of output across multiple enterprise applications.
- Graphical Process Modeler for designing document centric business processes
- Configurable easy to build efficient user desktops
- 360o process monitoring with Business Activity Monitoring
- Intuitive Form Builder to deploy user-friendly e-forms for online/offline data entry, data standardization for interoperability and digital signatures
DoD 5015.2 certified Records Management System (RMS) from helps organizations to comply with regulatory and legal policies for long-term archival of content. It provides support for defining and enforcing record classification, retention and disposition policies.
- Management and tracking of physical location of documents
- Record retention, storage and retrieval policies
- Policy-based filing and archival structure
- Management of physical records and media
- Extensive reports and audit trails
- Comprehensive search on file-plan and records
- Easy options for end users to search and make records from Document Management interface
- Access records through a common search for documents and records.
- Perform frequently used RMS operations on search results.