Download a copy of the Capability Statement
- NAICS Codes:
- 541611 – Admin & General Management Consulting
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting Services
- 541690 – Professional Services and Technical Consulting Services
- SAM Registration: Active
- Accepting Credit Cards: Yes
- Business Size: Small Business
- Asian Woman Owned Small/Minority Business, State Of Connecticut Certified
- Wynne Lee Cerone, President & Managing Partner
- 4 Research Drive, Suite 402, Shelton, CT 06484
- Work Phone: 203.915.6192
- Work Fax: 203.402.7201o
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2014 by Wynne Lee Cerone and Gary Velotta, Woodbury Consulting Partners, LLC offers consulting, solution design and implementation services for Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
Together in the past 12 years, Wynne and Gary have helped companies throughout the United States and International reduce operational costs and streamline business processes in departments such as AP, AR, Order Processing, Contracts Management, Customer Services, New Account Opening, as well as many other departments.
Wynne has a BS from Wellesley College and has held management positions including VP of Operations at ECM solution provider firms. Wynne has over 25 years of experience in the ECM industry.
Gary has an MBA from St. John’s University and has held management positions including VP of Sales and Marketing for a number of technology and ECM solutions provider firms. Gary has over 15 years of experience in the ECM industry.
- Design, market, implement and support systems deployed On-premise or in the CLOUD for:
- Business Process Management workflow
- Enterprise Content Management
- Customer Relationships Management (CRM) for Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- Perform ECM Feasibility Studies and Assessments
- Develop Requirements and Functional Specifications Document
- Streamline business processes such as AP, AR, Purchase Order, New Account Opening and Fulfillment Processes
- Design, market, implement and support systems that reduce data entry time and costs and improve data accuracy
- Automate Data Capture and Forms Processing applications
- Provide Document Scanners that support low volume personal scanning to high volume production scanning
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED
- ECM Strategy and Roadmap Consulting
- Document Conversion from one ECM system to another
- Backfile Document Scanning on customer site or off customer site
- Project Management
- Wynne was a finalist in 2010 for the CT Technology Council Woman Innovation Award.
- Wynne is fluent in English and Cantonese and conversational in Mandarin.
- Wynne has over 25 years of industry experience and Gary has over 15 years of experience deploying solutions from SMB to global 1000 clients throughout the US and International.
- Wynne developed and implemented the Comprehensive Analysis Methodology (CAM) based on Best Practices for Solution Design and Implementation.
- Woodbury Consulting provides 24×7 service contracts for solutions deployed.
- State of Indiana, Department of Social Services – As employee of a former employer and a subcontractor for Novitex Enterprise Solutions (formerly PBMS) designed, installed and supported a document scanning and document management system that scanned all the case files for the Social Services Department for the State of Indiana. The first contract was to design the scanning and document management system to convert and store all the closed files. The second contract was to expand the system to scan and store active files. The contract was over $150K.
- Wall Street Investment Management Firm – As employees of a former employer, designed, installed and supported a document management and workflow system that automated the firm’s asset management account onboarding process. The original system was installed on premise in early 2000. It was migrated to the CLOUD in recent years. Additional services were provided to automate other supporting processes each year. The contract to migrate the system to the CLOUD was over $250K.
- Global Manufacturing Company – As employees of a former employer, designed, installed and supported a document management and workflow system that automated the processing of purchase orders in a number of divisions within the company. The most recent process automation project involved integration with their ERP system, SAP. The most recent process automation project was over $100K.
- Regional Utility Company – As employees of a former employer, designed, installed and supported a high volume document scanning system along with an advanced data capture system which used OCR and ICR intelligent recognition technology to extract data from vendor invoices thus reducing manual keying of invoice data into the AP system. The project was over $100K.
- Wall Street Investment Banking Institution – As employees of a former employer, designed, installed and supported a global scanning and content management system with workflow that streamlined and automated the vendor invoice process. Document scanners were deployed in strategic locations around the globe to scan and index vendor invoices which were then routed to the central processing center for processing. The system was integrated with the firm’s AP system.